The vision for recreation & leisure service in the Town of Prescott is to create "A vibrant and active community that maximizes its existing natural and built assets to offer superior indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities to residents and visitors.”
The Town of Prescott offers swim programs, facilities, beautiful green spaces, and trails to help residents and visitors of all ages lead healthy, active, engaged and community-connected lives.
Walker House Adult Recreation Centre>
Sarah Spencer Park ODR: The ODR at Sarah Spencer Park located on Churchill Road East (between MacKenzie Road and Massie Drive) is CLOSED.
Sandra S. Lawn Harbour and Marina ODR: The ODR at Sandra S. Lawn Harbour and Marina located at 191 Water Street East is CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
Outdoor Skating Rink Rules & Regulations
Please follow the rules to ensure a safe and pleasant skating experience.
Use the outdoor rink at your own risk. you voluntarily assume all risk associated with any sport or event. The Town of Prescott does not accept responsibility for any related risk or injuries.
- Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily (weather permitting).
- Appropriate skating footwear is required to enter the outdoor rink (no street shoes or boots).
- Being in the area after the posted hours of operation is strictly prohibited.
- Please share the ice. Hockey skaters and ice skaters to use designated ice surfaces only (no sharing or using both for one purpose).
- It is highly recommended that all skaters wear a CSA-approved helmet while on the ice.
- Children twelve (12) years and under must be actively supervised by a parent or responsible guardian.
- No balls, athletic equipment, or toys of any kind are permitted on the outdoor ice surface (hockey sticks and pucks permitted).
- Pets are prohibited from the outdoor rink area.
- Food and drink, glass, rocks, and any foreign objects are prohibited from the outdoor rink area.
- You are personally responsible to ensure you are fit to participate in physical activities. Anyone with a condition affecting his/her ability to participate must take appropriate safety precautions to ensure his/her own safety and is encouraged to be accompanied by an adult who is knowledgeable about their condition.
- No rough play in the outdoor rink area.
- No strollers, lawn chairs, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, or roller blades on the outdoor rink area (accessibility devices exempt).
- No drones may be operated in the outdoor rink area.
- Carrying children on the ice (including baby carriers) is not permitted on the outdoor rink area.
- Foul language or inappropriate behaviour is not permitted on the ice or near the outdoor rink area.
Safety & Maintenance
- No user shall pollute the surface of the outdoor rink with bodily fluids (e.g., vomit, saliva, mucus, blood, etc.)
- If the outdoor rink area has been contaminated due to fouling (bodily fluids), the following steps should be taken:
- ALL USERS MUST EXIT THE OUTDOOR RINK AREA IMMEDIATELY
- REPORT THE INCIDENT TO TOWN STAFF BY CALLING THE NUMBERS PROVIDED BELOW
- Use of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking, vaping, and loitering on the ice or near the outdoor rink area is strictly prohibited.
- Stay off the ice during inclement or mild weather or when staff are clearing snow or watering the ice surface.
In the event of an emergency, dial 9-1-1 (fire, ambulance, and police services).
Please report all accidents, injuries, misconduct, and foul-language to the Town of Prescott
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Telephone: (613)925-2812 Ext 6219
After Hours Telephone: (613)925-2812 Ext 1
The outdoor rink may be closed, or its use limited at any time due to weather, operational difficulties or at the discretion of the Town of Prescott. Thank you for your cooperation.
Join us on the Pickleball courts at the Leo Boivin Community Centre! This drop-in program is suitable for all levels of players from beginner to advanced.
- Drop in fee: $5.00
- Monthly fee: $30.00
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 9am-11am
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6pm-8pm
*Please bring your own indoor shoes, paddle and pickleballs. Limited equipment will be available for use.
Indoor Walking Club at The Leo is back! Grab a friend and come get your steps in during the month of March and April.
- -Wednesdays/Thursdays 11am-12pm
- No indoor walking schedule on March 1st, 2nd or 9th
- Location: Leo Boivin Community Centre
- Cost: FREE
Please bring indoor walking shoes to participate.
Walker House continually runs special programs, classes and trips. Times and dates change occasionally. Check here for the latest updates.
Phone #: 613-925-3145
Phone #: 613-925-5370
Phone #: 613-925-2329
Scuba divers can find a Scuba Park Access Ramp at RiverWalk Park.
- Caution Ramp Slippery When Wet
- Ramp and Water Access is Unsupervised
- Use at Your Own Risk
- No Swimming West of the Ramp
- No Diving Off Ramp or Pier
Town of Prescott
360 Dibble Street West
Send an Email
Map this Location